Friday, February 15, 2008

So i thought it would be easy.... here is an update!!

Well many times I look at other peoples blogs and get kinda upset that there is not an update I use to think that it is not that hard to do..... I guess i was wrong... sorry.
Well alot has gone on in the last few weeks here at the Cochran household first off one of the guys at Riches' work has quit so Rich is working different shifts he schedual is more like "work as much as you can with out getting to burned out, and by that we mean 5days a week 14 hours a day", fun that translates to go to work come home eat and shower and bed. kinda stinky but it is only for a season. RIGHT?
Andrew is doing well in school he has FINALLY started to get his work done the first time that he is asked to do it and is doing well in his reading I guess i would have never thought that my baby was going to be reading by the time he was out of kindergarten, it is pretty neat but it is getting harder to S-p-e-l-l things around him, I guess we will have to start platen or something.
My sister in law has found out that she is pregnant after having a miscarriage on Thanksgiving they are due August 25thish very exciting. That news was revealed to us about 3-4 weeks ago. That means I will be and Aunty and Rich an uncle we are very excited.
Ok all that being said I also have had some news personally... for those of you who do not know Rich and I have been trying for quite a few years to get pregnant and on Wed Feb 6 i had cramping and some bleeding but it was not like my cycle I called the doctor and told her what was going on and she told me "have you taken a test to see if you are pregnant? you very well could be and if not you are most likely just going to be starting your cycle." So on Thursday morning the 7th I took a pregnancy test and low and behold guess what.... YES it was really really positive!! I was very excited called Rich and told him cause of course he was at work his first words were "REALLY,you need to go get a blood test done..." I called the doctor and told her and she told me bleeding can be normal, and that she thought that I was 5 weeks and 2 days We told everyone so that they could pray for us.... because we were still bleeding and that is a scarry thing. So i made a new baby apt for yesterday and was VERY nervous went through everything "you need to know" and then it was time to do the ultra sound I was scared. It was and is very hard for me to trust God I have to I know but I kept taking the problem back back.... anyway they did a vaginal ultrasound and there was no heart beat nothing that resembled a baby( i was to be about 6wks and2 days) EXCEPT there was a little spot more like a speck and doctor said that it could be a baby.... so to be sure and to find out what was going on I did a blood test to find out my level of HCG and I got the results back and my levels indicate that I am only about 4-5 week along and that is the reason that nothing could be seen or heard... the baby is to young to be giving us noise or measurements....
So now we wait I am still bleeding but it is ok I go back in on Monday for another blood test to make sure my levels are going up so I will update then...
Love you all
Cristen

No comments: