Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Long time no type...

Sorry it has been so long since I have written, ALOT has been going on. As stated in the last post I miscarried at the end of Feb. beginning of March, it was a tough thing to go thru but we are doing well with it. Then around the beginning of May I thought that I maybe pregnant again and I found out May 17th that I was. We went to the doctor on May 21 to do the "yep it is true ultrasound" and we were unable to see the baby, so two weeks of praying and emotions I went back for another ultrasound on June 4th and got to see the baby and the heart flutters. YEAY!!! We are due January 15,2009. So then everything is going well I have not had any bleeding or anything however I have forgotten how MUCH that a womans body goes thru when she is pregnant. To date I have lost over 20 pounds and have just recently got my appitite back. My brain is out to lunch almost all the time and well i can pretty much write a book on how and where to get sick in the city of Great Falls!!! I am now 23 weeks along and still doing well. We had our 20 week ultrasound on August 28th and the ultrasound clearly showed that we are having a GIRL!!! WE are very excited including Andrew-Michael.I have also joined MOPS thru GFCC and also a new thing in our church called Girlfriend Encounters this is a once a month meeting of ladies to fellowship and to go thru the word of God. We are starting tonight with Titus and it will be our main study for the whole year. I am excited.
Andrew-Michael has started another school year and he is now in first grade. He is liking his teach and classmates. His teacher is a first year teacher and she is doing well. Last week I signed him up for indoor soccer through the Heisey youth center, he starts on Oct 11 can't wait.
Rich has also been very busy as he is now the lead driver for his company and all together go to person for what ever the bosses need. God has really got him a position that we can count on for a long time... we are still struggling with our paydays but rumor has it that he may be getting a pay raise at thee end of this month!!! Heres to hoping! He is also starting a class thru our churches college THE FORGE he is very excited about this as a matter of fact his first class is tonight.
Because our money is tight we have shut off out internet for now which also means that we have shut off our home phone. It was kinda silly to have a house phone for $200 a year and we both have cell phones. So we are down to just cell phones. It is working out rather well. The internet is another thing we have had internet for 9 years and now we do not, it is kinda hard but way worth it at $55 a month it was just to much with gas prices and what not all going up up up up.
I hope to be keeping up on his better than I have and will try and post some pictures of the ultrasound soon.

3 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

God bless you as you get involved with moms and women at GFCC. CONGRATS!

Abby K said...

Hey, there!!! Great to see you posting on the blog again. I was so excited to hear about your pregnancy. You'll love having a girl. I'm so happy for you.

hh and company said...

Wow...so excited to hear you are having a girl!! I will pray for God to bless your finances...we all know how trying it can be at times! Keep up the great work & enjoy your pregnancy!